George Rushing is an enthusiastic Game Artist based out of the Seattle area with experience ranging from lighting, modeling and texturing work to concept and illustration. Major employers include Electronic arts, Midway and Warner Brothers. George Rushing is currently employed by WB Games Division Seattle as a Senior Concept Artist.
To create and design beautiful worlds and be part of a talented team that is passionate about creating visually stunning and entertaining games.
- Concept Art and Illustration
- Matte Painting
- 3D Modeling and Texturing
- Strong understanding of lighting principles and color theory
- Experienced in fundamentals of atmospherics and shader creation
- Strong foundational art training
- Color Key Creation
- Experienced in working with large teams and tight deadlines
- Substance Designer
- Unreal Editor
- Z Brush
- After Effects
- World Machine
I am currently employed full time but can always squeeze in freelance work if the project is right, please feel free to email me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org